Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge - Chocolate Peace


Today's Blogger's Challenge was a color challenge to use Baja Blue and Chocolate Chip, along with a little vanilla or white, on our creation. I think this is a wonderful, classic combination of colors, and they work perfectly for elegant holiday cards. That is a good thing for those of us in the midst of the TJ Holiday Blogstravaganza!


I chose to stamp the saying stamp (Penny Black) in brown over the blue sled stamp (River City Rubber). I took that mounted panel and placed it on a piece of designer paper used with the Pleated Paper Technique (Technique Junkie CD 6 Bonus Technique). Those were layered over a piece of designer paper...that I brayered ink onto. The blue designer paper started it's life as cream and brown; I wanted it blue, so I brayered it that way. I think I learned to do that from Lisa Somerville last year.

Speaking of CD 6 - Nancy Judd is giving one away on her blog!! Go Enter!
If you have time, click on the Blogger's Challenge logo on my sidebar to see what the other Challenge players are doing this week.
Make sure to take a look at the Holiday Blogstravaganza submissions from the Technique Junkie Design Team:
Lisa Somerville of Splendiferous Creations





0 comments:

Post a Comment