Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge - colors

Today's Blogger's Challenge was a color challenge. We were to use Sage, Sahara Sand, Artichoke and Chocolate card stock on our creation. Personally, these are not colors I would have chosen to go together -- but they are GORGEOUS in person. I love challenges where I learn something new! The other players in the challenge made some gorgeous artwork, too (click on the Blogger's Challenge link on my right sidebar for the links to their blogs).

Of course, a card would not be a card without a technique on it. First, I used the Drywall Stitching technique on the top panel (April 2009 issue of the TJ Newsletter). The chocolate panel also uses a TJ technique -- Cuttlebug Smoosh -- only this time, I used one of my new embossing folders from Stampin' Up!. Love those new folders! All of the stamps are Stampin' Up, too.

Thanks for stopping by today -- have a nice weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment