Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Rockin' Sweatshirt

I was at a stamp show a couple of weekends ago and picked up this really cool sweatshirt stamp. I thought it would be a neat stamp to have on hand for my two boys, since they are teens and live in sweats!

What I liked about this stamp was that it is a full card. You just stamp it, cut it out, and viola! I decided to stamp mine on a piece of Basic Grey Designer Paper.

I decided to add the words "You Rock" from the Stampin' Up! Just Jawing set. In addition, I stamped the skull from Stampendous on the back and added some detailing with my Copic Markers.

Although this one turned out rather boring, I am looking forward to playing with these more -- the possibilities of what I can make intrigue me!














0 comments:

Post a Comment