Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge - Sketch

It's Friday and I am just sliding in with this submission for today's Blogger's Challenge. Today the challenge was to use the sketch below as inspiration for our card.

I chose to use a Decorated Pretty with a Faux Turquoise Stone Center. Both Techniques are from the October 2009 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The saying stamp and stamp on the flower are from Stampin' Up!, the stamp on the pink Faux Turquoise is from Stampendous.

One of the things I did with this card that doesn't show in the scan (and that I could not get a good picture of) is that I outlined each of the embossed areas with glitter pen. Holy cow, this is a gorgeous card in person! I did not put the extra brad-like things on the top and bottom of the vertical panel, either -- they just seemed superfluous with my design (although they look great on the cards from the other players!).

I hope you have a great weekend. If you have a few minutes, check out the artwork from the other Blogger's Challenge players -- the link to each of them is on my sidebar.


0 comments:

Post a Comment