Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bloggers Challenge: Cricut and Stamped Grad

Today's Blogger's Challenge was to make a graduation card. Simple, right? Well, not so much when you realize that your supply of graduation stamps consists of ONE measly graduation cap stamp! Me, the woman with 10,000 stamps...one graduation stamp.

So I made lemonade out of that lemon....

I decided to make Cricut letters and decorate them using the Cricut and Stamp Technique from the June 2010 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. I took it a step further than the directions, too, and highlighted the texture on teh Cricut words. The "tassel" was made from yarn, and the background was cuttlebugged with the congratulations embossing plate. I also Popped the "A" to give it more interest. Overall, I think it turned out pretty good for only having one "official" stamp!

The Graduation Cap is a stamp from VAP (one of the Michael's Dollar Stamps), the Congratulations Stamp is from AMuse, and teh Grid Stamp on the letters is from Judikins.

Make sure to check out the other Blogger's Challenge Player artwork -- the link is on my blog sidebar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment