Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Peach Power

I recently received this adorable stamp from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (from the Elisabeth Bell Collection)  and thought it would make the cutest baby card. Blogger's Challenge this week is a color challenge- peach, white and green -- it was a perfect time to get it inky.

My baby is colored with Copic Markers, and was cut using the Out of the Box Nesties Technique (which can be found on the new Technique Junkies Emboss or Die CD. The background behind my flower baby uses the Pastel Painted Pigment Technique (also on the Emboss or Die CD). 

I am normally not a pastel-type of person -- I tend to like earth tones and jewel tones the best -- but I really love this little cutie. I think it is the SCACD stamp! It is a little sad, though, I just can't get the colors to turn out right on the screen. This card is soft, and sweet, and soothing, and it just doesn't look like that here -- but trust me on this!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment