Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Stampbooking Blog Hop!

It's Jane Bosi's birthday, and to celebrate, we are having a blog hop! Happy Birthday, Jane! Our hop is all about the techniques on the New Stampbooking CD - Jane was the co-creator of the CD. If you came here from Holly Brown's blog, you are on the right track; if not, I suggest you start at the TJ Design Team's Blog to view the whole hop.

So today, I actually have TWO pages to share -- I could not pick just one, and virtually every page I have scrapbooked the past three months have used the Stampbooking Techniques. The first page, above, uses the  Ribbon Titles Technique. I chose this quick and easy page to show the the techniques can enhance the simplest of pages! Stamps: Close to My Heart, Hampton Arts.

My second page, below, uses the Foiled Embellishments technique:

Again, a great example of how to enhance your pictures using your stamps! Stamps: Stampin' Up!, Close To My Heart, PSX.

You now have one more blog to visit -- the birthday girl's blog! Make sure to leave a comment on Jane's blog to be eligible to win the Stampbooking CD.  If you want to go ahead and purchase one HERE, and then you win the hop, I will refund your money!

Okay now, off you go to JANE'S BLOG...

0 comments:

Post a Comment