Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Brown and Green Blogger's Challenge

I haven't played in Blogger's Challenge in an eternity -- today is the day! The challenge this week was to use Green, Brown and Neutrals. My card uses shades of brown and greens, but I did cheat (just a little) by adding a splash of red to my card.

The background on this card uses the Faux Fresco Technique from the Emboss or Die CD. (The CD is still available -- 79 tutorials in pictorial, step-by-step format for $17.95). I love how textural it is -- it feels wonderful! The main image uses the Distress Ink Watercoloring Technique from the December 2011 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. The stamp is from Artistic Outpost.

Hope you have fun looking at other Blogger's Challenge Creations today -- play along if you can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment