Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Move it - Shape it Blog Hop

Welcome! Today we are hosting a Blog Hop to celebrate the launch of the Technique Junkie new sister CDs: Move It and Shape It.. This is the last stop of the hop, so if you arrived here from Tricia O'Bin's blog, you are in the right place! If not, please take a minute to start at the beginning at the TJ Design Team Blog: http://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com. Most of the designers made two items -one from each CD - so you are in for a treat with this hop!

I decided to show you two of my favorites. First, from the Shape It CD, Here is an example of the Folding Screen Card:

I have been hoarding this gorgeous Graphic 45 paper and it was just screaming to be used on this screen. I LOVED cutting it into these pieces to decorate it!

My second card  is an example of the Upright Diamond Fold from the Move It CD:
The gorgeous stamps are from Sweet Stamps. This card folds flat, too.

Each of the CDs has 25 tutorials on it. They may be purchased separately for $9.95 each, or you can buy them together for $17.95. You save on shipping, too! The CDs can be ordered here:

Select One or More CDs to add to your order:
If the link is not working for you, I have a link on my sidebar, and on my website HERE:
http://www.techniquejunkies.com/move-it-shape-it-cds.html

I hope this hop inspired you! Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment