Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Stencil collage - Technique of the week

This is the post that was supposed to happen on Monday, when I announced the Technique of the week. Well, now it is Thursday, and although I wasn't able to post Jackie Kalchert announced the technique for me on the Design Team blog.  After two  consecutive weeks of busy trade shows, I haven't had much of a chance to create! I did set some time away today, though, since I was pining for stamp therapy. The Stencil Collage card (June/July 2013) above is the result of my endeavors. 

I used a background collage stamp from Stamp Out Cute and a sentiment from Stampin' Up!, along with the mesh stencil from Club Scrap. (Sorry that there are not any links, I am posting from my iPad and haven't yet figured that out!) I stamped, inked  and cut out extra butterflies from the main image, too, but they are hard to see from the picture. Their wings were pinched up for dimension.

I hope you have had fun with the Technique this week, and love to see all the posts on the ergo up. If you haven't tried it yet - DO! Simple and easy and lovely. It doesn't get better than that!

Pat

0 comments:

Post a Comment