Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge #51 - Color Combination


Today's Blogger's Challenge was to use the color combination of Green, Pink and Turquoise. While I was tempted to grab some flowers, I have been drawn to these cool stamps from Starving Artistamps all week long.

I just kept thinking that I wanted to turn these Doodle Factory: Urban stamps into something girly. Cool, hip, phun and phunky girly. Hence my creation today!

Originally I had hand-wrritten "Girlz-Rool" in the banner, but I didn't like the way it looked, so I stamped this saying from Close To My Heart. In any case, I colored it all with Copic Markers, I am working on perfecting my technique in using them, so bear with me. Heck, I even dug out a cloud stencil!

Check out the entries from the other BC players, listed in my sidebar.
Hope you have a phun weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment