Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BC: What's the Word, Bird?


Today's Blogger Challenge was to use a color combination of Riding Hood Red, Really Rust and Old Olive. I think this is a pleasing palette and I had fun with it!

To make my card, I watercolored the owl using the dye ink pads (from the three colors above) and layered it on a panel using the Polished Wrinkles technique from the October 2008 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. Believe it or not, the polished wrinkles layer was done with the colors assigned to the challenge -- it just fades a bit with the water and with heating. It has a great shimmer to it, though!
I love the quirky saying! "What's the Word, Bird?"
All Stamps by Inkadinkadoo.
Have a nice weekend -- and make sure to check out the work from the other Blogger's Challenge players. Just click on the logo on my sidebar to access their sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment