Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cuttlebug Highlights meet Bandanna...

I should not be buying stamps. Ever. I have billions. But I can't resist! I was in the stamp store purchasing chalk refills (ahem, junkies, that may be a December hint) when this Happy Halloween stamp just jumped out at me. I knew that this cool Cuttlebug folder had been calling me for a week or two -- so I just had to have the stamp (by Inkadinkadoo) so I could make a happy marriage between the two. My creation combines the Cuttlebug Highlights technique (October 2008 Technique Junkie Newsletter) with the Bandanna Technique (August 2008 newsletter). This time, though, I used a Souffle Pen to out line the embossed areas. Did I mention that those pens jumped into my basket, too?

My highlighting on this is not perfect, but I am reveling in it's imperfection...Happy Technique Blitz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment