Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge -- Happy Fall!

Today's Blogger's Challenge was the theme "Happy Fall, Y'all". Not too much of a stretch for me -- It's my favorite time of year! Living in the Northeast, the fall is always a feast for the eyes. Brilliant colors adorn the trees and then there is something we like to call "sweater weather." There is nothing like bright sunshine on a fall day, is there?

My creation today uses the Pendant Park stamp set from Stampin' Up!. I peppered my tree with a bit of Flower Soft (You, know, the flower soft that I bought in JUNE that I haven't opened yet? THAT Flower Soft?). Did you know that you can make your own? You can find a great video on it HERE from Technique Junkie Holly Young. (Note, I fixed the broken link to the video on Sat., 11-14-09)

My card is layered on a Cuttlebug Highlight background from the October 2008 Technique Junkie Newsletter (OF COURSE there is a technique. How could there NOT be?).

Remember that I have a limited time sale on right now -- $19.95 for 7 issues (December 2009 to December 2010) OR one year renewals for $16.50. Details of each offer are on my sidebar. Just thought you might want to know!

Thanks for stopping by today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment