Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Scrappin' Saturday: Zoo Layout



Since I scrapbook as often as I can on Fridays, I am starting a new feature here: Scrappin' Saturdays. I hope to display a new scrapbook page each Saturday from the previous week (or at least, something new to you!). I hope you enjoy this new feature!

This week's layout (you may have to click on it to make it larger and to get more detail) was of Zoo pictures from Cape May this summer. The giraffe is stamped (a close-up is on the right) using Close To My Heart Stamps. I did use the torn frame technique (December 2008 Technique Junkie Newsletter) on one of the mats, too. In addition, the title uses crackle paint from Tim Holtz -- I love this stuff. I especially like that I used my woefully neglected fibers to spruce up the title along the edge of the Z and the two O's! Here is a close-up of that:
If you are so inclined, leave a comment and let me know whether you like this new feature!

Well, that's it for today -- thanks for sharing in my scrapbook adventures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment