Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Valentines Mono Die - Blogger's Challenge

Today I am in the process of making Valentine Cards for the three men in my life. Today's card uses the Mono Dies Technique from the February 2010 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter as a background. I used my new "I {heart} Hearts" Stampin' Up set on the white and pomegranate panel and the   Well Scripted and Best Holidays sets on my other hearts. I love the way this one turned out -- this will be for DH for sure! I usually try to be more syrupy with him, but I think he will like this none-the-less.

I will post the other two over the weekend.

If you follow Blogger's Challenge (the link to the other players is on my sidebar), I am sorry I haven't played for weeks -- my intentions have been there! This week the theme was Valentines, so I actually was able to play. Thanks for stopping by today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment