Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Brayered Brilliance Valentine

This is the last Valentine for me this season...

I used the Brayered Brilliance Technique for the background (from the February 2010 Technique Junkie Newsletter). The flourish I used is from the Rustic Artsy Swirls Set from Innovative Stamp Creations.  This background is gorgeous and has a subtle shimmer that is not showing up, unfortunately.

The image is from Twisted Papers. I colored the black and white image lightly with colored pencils. I love having the ability to alter these images however I choose. (Make sure to check out their awesome discount on my sidebar, too!) The flowers are Decorated Pretties (October 2009 Technique Junkie Newsletter). I layered those two items over a purple piece that I stamped with a Stampin' Up! Stamp in white, then misted with a silver shimmer spray. It's a pretty piece all on its own!

I hope you are having a great Valentines Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment