Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge: Birthday

Today is Friday -- Blogger's Challenge day! Our challenge today was to create a birthday card.

My card uses the Splash 'n Stick Technique from the August 2010 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter for the butterfly and dragonfly. the background is a piece of  Faux Metal from the June 2010  issue of the Newsletter. When I was creating this, the thought that the swirls from the background looked like the path of a butterfly in flight kept going through my mind. Does it look that way to you?

If you would like to see what the other Blogger's Challenge players created today, simply click on the Blogger's Challenge banner on my sidebar -- this is one fabulous group of creative ladies! 

The birthday sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up!.

Have a nice weekend,







P.S. Dare I say it? These techniques can be found on the Cd8, which will be mailing in less than a month. did you order your copy yet? Email me for details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment