Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

White on White

White on white sounds so easy, doesn't it? It can be challenging to make something that has enough zing power so all of the white elements work together. Thank goodness for embossing machines!

Today's card also serves two purposes. First, it is for the Blogger's Challenge, in which we were challenged to use Embossing this week. The LNS 131 Challenge this week was to make a white-on-white card. My card serves two masters! A tutorial on White-on-White can be found on the Emboss or Die CD

To make this card, I used Stampin' Up's Blossom Petals punch on a sheet I had embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. I punched the petals and arranged the flower on a piece I had embossed using the  with the Designer Textured Frames embossing folder (this is a hidden gem in the new catalog!). I used the Blessings from Heaven stamp set for the greeting. The flowers were colored with White Smooch ink -- and they are heavenly in person. Oh -- I added the punch on the bottom, too -- thought it needed a final touch for balance.

I had a really hard time getting a good photo of this card -- it is so pretty in person, and nothing I did seemed to capture that. I hope you get the idea!

You can join in the Blogger's Challenge below -- just follow the links. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment