Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
As you read this, I am off to take my oldest son to college. It is a bittersweet time for me. I am thrilled that my son is starting a new chapter into adulthood, but melancholy about the big hole that he leaves in my heart because of his impending absence.

Millions of moms get over this every summer. I will too.

This card is dedicated to him. I used the Glassy Embossing Technique (on the Emboss or Die CD)  on the Well Worn Designer Paper and added other distressing touches to finish off the card.

In addition to the college orientation and drop-off, we are visiting my dad and dh's parents while we are south-bound.  I will have internet access on and off for the week and may check in from time to time. Any orders placed between now and August 25th will be processed upon my return.
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Daring Adventure; Well Worn Background
Paper: Well Worn DP

0 comments:

Post a Comment