Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Back to Back Bird Watching

Home sweet home! Although we had a good trip (most of it was good -- some of it wasn't so great), it is always great to be home. Just in time for Hurricane Irene! I have a ton to do today, but wanted to pop into blogland to share a bit with you before I jump into my emails with both feet. 

This card uses the Back-to-Back Technique (from the August 2011 Technique Junkie Newsletter) for the background, with the main panel highlighted with a Torn Frame (December 2008 TJNL). All of the stamps are from Stampin' Up!. This was a perfect card for LNS Challenge 135, too, since I adore the stamps, the buttons, the clips, the lattice Embossing folder...you get the idea!!

I love this set of stamps. Birds always remind me of my mother -- she was a bird-watcher, and got excited every time she would see something vaguely exotic. It makes me smile just to make bird cards. I think I have a bit of her in me -- I spent a considerable amount of time this week with binoculars glued to my face, looking out of over the spectacular salt marsh on the Delegal River in Savannah from my Mother-in-Law's floor to ceiling windows. And yes, I saw ALOT of birds and got just as excited as my mom used to!

Hope you all stay safe from Nature's fury this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment