Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge: I've got the blues

It's Friday, I finally have power, and life is good! I made this card for Blogger's Challenge this week. I actually stamped this by the light of batteries, so be kind about the color combo!  Our challenge this week was Monochromatic Blues. I took that a step farther -- and made a card for someone who HAS the blues!

My card uses the Out of the Box Technique from the October 2004 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter (yes, that was 7 years ago! How time flies!). All of the stamps are from Stampin' Up! (listed below). Want to play along? Simply follow the links below to play along (you might want to look at Lisa Somerville's Blog FIRST to read some qualifications (not much, but there are a few rules). Can't wait to see what you do!

Stamps: Creative Elements, Petite Pairs, Artistic Etchings
Colors: Not quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other: Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, Not quite Navy Marker, Modern Label Punch, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder

0 comments:

Post a Comment