Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Stampin' Companion Blog Hop!

Welcome to the last stop on the Technique Junkie Newsletter mini blog hop celebrating the release of the Stampin' Companion CD! I hope you have enjoyed the hop so far. If this is your first stop, I suggest starting at the Design Team blog (http://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com) so you don't miss anything. 

My project today is an example of the Notes Corkboard Tutorial from the CD. I love this sweet little memo board! With the note cards attached right to the board and decorated push-pins, it is a great item to hang in the kitchen or office. And it takes just minutes to make, too.

The Stampin' Companion CD contains 70 tutorials that exclusively use Stampin' Up! products. The CD is only $17.95 to US/Canadian addresses, or $19.95 for overseas addresses. The first wave of CDs are being mailed today. If you haven't ordered yours yet, you can order it directly from my blog, or from the Stampin' Companion webpage.
b
Thank you for coming to the hop -- I hope you enjoyed our preview!

0 comments:

Post a Comment