Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Airbrushing and cleaning

On Saturday I decided to clean my desk. among the many things I found was negative from a leaf punch I had, and I happened to be putting away a new stash of Paper Temptress paper (had to caress it first!). Somehow, somewhere, a few Copic markers forced themselves on me and I stopped cleaning and started creating!

My Airbrushed Markers Card (Technique from the February/March issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter) was made using the Paper Temptress Poison Ivy Iridescent paper. The butterfly is from Innovative Stamp Creations. I colored it very lightly -- I wanted it to have a translucent effect.I think I am a little stuck on greens and blues this month -- it is one of my favorite combinations.

And yes, eventually I did clean my desk on Saturday -- but I messed it up on Sunday again! Ah, the creative process...sometimes it is NOT pretty. But I DID come up with a cool technique for June!

0 comments:

Post a Comment