Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Christmas in...March?

So why am I posting this Christmas card in March? Well, did you ever make something that you loved and that inspired you, then you lose the item you made? Um, well, guess what this card is?  It was the original inspiration card I made (over a year ago, mind you) for the Metallic Pop Technique (December 2010 Technique Junkie Newsletter). I made the card in the Fall of 2008, planned on doing the technique, set the card aside...then could not find it when I decided to use the technique in December. It drove me INSANE to have lost the card!


So guess what I found this week? What kills me is that I found it in a VERY logical place, too. I figured I better scan it and save it before I lose it again...So Merrry Chrismarch!
All Stamps: The Angel Company



0 comments:

Post a Comment