Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Scored Diamonds - Blogger's Challenge Sketch

Today's Blogger's Challenge was a sketch challenge. My card is loosely based on the sketch (on the right). I needed to drop one of the elements in the sketch to create balance for my card elements. I am really happy with the way this turned out!

I used the Scored Diamonds Technique from the April 2010 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter to create the green background. I layered an image from Twisted Papers over it, and added a ribbon, along with some piercing details. The "Happy Easter" saying is from Stampin' Up!.  

Take note: A new offer is posted from Twisted Papers, too -- a free CD with every $25.00 purchase! If you love the vintage images they carry, I suggest you go on over. (Details of the offer are on my site in their ad, or on my sidebar in the ad).

If you are a Technique Junkie, you many want to know that the link to the April 2010 issue is  LIVE -- you can access the 16 tutorials in the issue right now! If you are a junkie and you need a password, feel free to email me for it at phuntoon@optonline.net. I will get back to you ASAP with YOUR password.

Make sure you visit the other BC players this week -- their work is wonderful! Just click on the Blogger's Challenge icon on my sidebar. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment