Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge - April sketch challenge



Today's Blogger's Challenge was to use the sketch on the right as inspiration for our creations. I love this sketch - so easy -- and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to use this piece of Silken Mist (from the October 2006 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter) for my rectangles. The dog was colored with Copic Markers, cut out, and layered over my Stampin' Up! verse. This card is for my niece, who just got a new puppy this week.

Every time I create or do a technique I create extra sheets of it. If I don't use them right away, I pop them into a drawer that I have set aside for them. Then when I have a challenge like this, I go "shopping" in my drawer! I knew as soon as I saw this piece that it would be perfect here. Hope you like it!

Make sure to visit the other Bloggers Challenge players this week. The link to their blogs is in my sidebar. thanks for stopping by today!

PS: Don't forget that the 2007 issues are on sale for 1/2 price ($9.00 plus postage) through April 19th -- and you do NOT need to be a subscriber to order them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment