Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Washed Colors -- Happy Birthday Monkey


You are probably thinking to yourself: "Why would anyone ever buy those stamps?"

Well, let me tell you -- I would. I did. After all, I came from a house with 6 kids. Do you think we EVER sang a normal happy birthday song? NO WAY. We would ONLY sing it the "monkey" way. That is why I bought this stamp at a stamp show from DRS Designs. How could I resist? I swore a long time ago that my brother, who is 3 years older than me, would never get a "normal" birthday card again.This is for one of my nieces, though -- she will get a kick out of if, I think!
 
I used the Washed Colors Technique from the April 2010 issue of the TJ Newsletter for my background. My monkey was colored with Copic Markers. What a fun card this was to make!  Thanks for stopping by today...

0 comments:

Post a Comment