Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Scrappin' Saturday: School Days



I started this feature on my blog -- Scrappin' Saturday -- where I would post a stamped scrapbook page once per week...and it lasted one whole week! Seriously, I could show you a billion pages..but for some reason, taking a good picture of them is beyond me. Bad pictures be damned, I will try to post more!

In any case, a few years ago one of my sisters drove around our childhood town of Cheektowaga NY and took pictures of some of our "landmarks." Since NONE of my 5 brothers or sisters still live in or anywhere near Buffalo, I decided to create my own little book about my childhood home, places I visited, memories of my family, etc. I haven't even told my family about this -- I am certain that my DH, my sons, and even some of my siblings would all think it  was lame. I don't care! Some day I will have grandchildren who will be interested, LOL. 

The stamps and paper used on this layout are from Close To My Heart. Thanks for stopping by today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment