Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge Birthday


Happy Friday! Today is Blogger's Challenge day and our theme is Birthdays. I love making birthday cards 0-- mainly because I never seem to have enough of them! Today's card is fun AND simple. This is a Hip To Be Square Card from the Technique Junkie Newsletter Fancy Folds and Motion CD. Can you believe that it only took me 15 minutes to make it?

The paper and cardstock is from Club Scrap, the Happy Birthday and inside greeting are from smARTworks, and the cattails inside the card are from Mark's Finest Papers. 

I know these are not the best pictures -- it actually took me longer trying to get a good snapshot than it did to make the card!

If you have a chance, take a  look at what the other challenge players did, below -- then join in with your own work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment