Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Ode to Buffalo...

I am originally from Buffalo (actually a little town outisde the city called Cheektowaga) so images of Buffaloes or Bison evoke feelings of home and childhood. It is hard for people who are not native Buffalonians to understand, but that is one city that has a sense of identity. So, of course, when I saw this Buffalo from Stampin' Up!, I needed it. If for nothing else, for birthday cards for the men in my extended family. This card is exactly that. A birthday card from my Brother-in-law. Who now lives in Albany, but has Buffalo in his heart.  

My Buffalo card uses the plaid technique (December 2010 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter), which I diffused slightly to soften the effect. The Buffalo was colored with Copics, and layered over Torn Frame (December 2008 TJNL). A strip of highlighted texture completes the card.

If you have a connection to Buffalo, give me  some love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment