Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge: Designer Paper


Today's Blogger's Challenge was to use Designer Paper on our creations. Couldn't be easier, right? I made this Stationery Box from the Technique Junkie Newsletter Fancy Folds and Motion Paper Crafts CD a while ago, and for some reason, I never shared it! (I have to apologize for the dark picture -- I took this on my kitchen table. Red Granite is NOT the best surface for taking pictures). I love this paper -- it has specks of glitter and raised texture throughout, and it is stunning on the box!

This box was a gift, and included the gift tags, pocket notes, and the 5 cards I made from the scraps left over from making the box. It is Easy to make, too! Don't forget, the Fancy Folds and Motion CD has 60 project tutorials in step-by-step, printable format -- with pictures for each step and plenty of examples for inspiration. It is only $17.95 -- for 60 -- yes SIXTY tutorials!  Order using the link on my blog or here. 
If you would like to join the Blogger's Challenge, or even just take a peek at what the other players did this week, click on the links below my signature -- and play along, too!





0 comments:

Post a Comment