Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge: Emboss Me

Happy Friday! Today is Blogger's Challenge day and the theme is "Emboss Me."  I am very excited about this theme, since I have a brand-new CD called "Emboss or Die" available for pre-order now! The Cd contains 79 pdf pictorial tutorials for using your embossing folders, Die Cut machines, and Electronic Cutters. You can order it HERE, or on the sidebar of my blog.

My Card uses the Antique Wallpaper Technique on the flower petals. That technique is in the June/July 2009 Technique Junkie Newsletter, and is also on the  new CD!  The stamps on this card are from Stampin' Up!, as is the petal punch.
One of the things I did with this card was to use the brick embossing folder on just a little bit of the card to give it more grunge and added texture. You can see it better here:


Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment