Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge: Sketch Challenge

It's Friday and I am finally getting my Blogger's Challenge card posted! What a  whirlwind my life has been this week...I am actually amazed that I was able to post anything at all.

 I used the Petal Punch from Stampin' Up!, along with some of their Sell-a-bration sets (Are you sick of this flower punch yet? I am a little addicted to it). The background uses a  Stamp Camp background stamp under the SU stamps. The total effect is  It is a hybrid of the Bandana, Background Whimsy, and Pencil and Ink backgrounds, with some Glimmer Mist thrown in for good measure.
I love the way this flower turned out! I used the vintage paper from Stampin' Up!, a white Sharpie pen, and Glimmer mists on the petals. I had to take a little liberty with the sketch (below)  though -- what do you think? Is it close enough?

You can play along, too -- simply create something using the sketch, and upload your card with the links below. Have fun!



0 comments:

Post a Comment