Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bloggers Challenge: Love

 Happy Friday! Today is Blogger's challenge day and our theme is LOVE. Perfect for me...it forced me to make my DH's Valentines Day card!  

My card uses a modified version of the Spots and Phrases Technique, one of the bonus techniques from CD8, as the background. I layered a Cuttlebug Highlights (October 2008) Heart and the saying over that. Finally, I used the Curled Corners Technique from the February issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter to add my final accent.  All stamps Stampin' Up!. 

If you have a minute, take a peek at the submissions from the other Blogger Challenge art by clicking on a picture below this post. I am sure the Bloggers Challenge girls will be adding their art all weekend, so check back to see more, then play along.

Hope you have a great Valentine's day weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment