Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bloggers Challenge: Christmas in July!

Today's Blogger's Challenge is Christmas in July! I wanted to do something elegant today, so I pulled out this gorgeous image from The Stampsmith. I colored this lovely Christmas girl with chalks, and layered her over a piece of green Aged Metal (from the 2-08 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter). I wanted to add a piece of Pine Bough (can't you just smell it?) but the Eucalyptus looked better.

I know that Innovative Stamp Creations still has some Shimmer Sheetz left (they were discontinued by the company), just in case (I know I will be asked!).

On another note, I have an exciting week planned for next week! Check in on Monday for the beginning of 35 days of fun!

I also leave for vacation tomorrow morning, and will not have a reliable Internet access...so be patient with me, okay?

Have a good week -- Hope you can get into the spirit of Christmas a little today!

Pat

0 comments:

Post a Comment