Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

I am on an e-group that has a Mystery Image Challenge each month -- one person stamps images from stamps in their stash and mails them to participants. Each person is assigned another person to mail to. It is fun to see what interesting things show up in your mail box each time! One of the things I love so much about stamping is the versatility of images...every card and use of a stamp can be so totally different, can't it?


Well, here are two cards from the last challenge, hosted by my friend Rose. The top card went to my swap partner, Terri. I colored the girls in with Copic markers. The scallop borders were made with a Fiskars punch. This card opens at the pink scallop. My favorite part about this card is the little punched daisy border (I just punched the daisies, then cut them in half to adhere them.

This next card was a bonus image sent by Rose. This one uses Copics for coloring, too.

I made one more card out of the images, but since I mailed it from the East-Coast to her on the West-Cost, I am not sure if she has seen it yet (and I know she reads my blog). I will share that one when I am sure she has seen it.
I think the friends images and the girl on a moon image are from Elzybelles (from A Muse). These are not stamps that would hit my own shopping cart normally, so it was fun to play with something that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Have a great day today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment