Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

It has been a few weeks since I have been able to participate in Blogger's Challenge, so I am really excited to play this week!

The theme this week was insects & bugs, and I took the easy way out with a butterfly image. This beautiful insect and the paradise stamp are from Rubber Stamp Plantation. The background of this card uses the Faux Handmade Paper Technique for the background -- I ran it through my Cuttlebug, put white ink on the embossed parts, then swiped Pearl Ex over it to make it shimmery : ) The butterflies where made using the Metallic Foil technique. Both of these techniques are from the current issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter.

Sometimes you get lucky in life. My friend Erin had a stamping playdate a few weeks ago and invited me, and her friend Debra from Hawaii. Well, it just so happens that Debra is the co-owner of RSP...and she is, by far, the most interesting person I have met in years. She and I hit it off and chatted for hours!!! She was also generous with her stamps and you will see more of them here, and on the TJ site. They are a little slice of paradise... If you would like to see some gorgeous pictures and have a few minutes, go take a look at the RSP Blog, too -- read about the Vetiver farm and stamping there, too.

When you have a moment, check out the beautiful creations from the other Blogger's Challenge players. Simply click on the logo on my sidebar to access an up-to-date list of the other players.

Have a beautiful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment