Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Technique Blitz & Blogger's Challenge 60


Today's Technique Blitz card is also my weekly card for Blogger's Challenge#60.

First, the BC part: The challenge today was to create a Birthday card. No other restrictions -- just a birthday card. I chose these fun stamps from Artistic Outpost from the Polaroid Cutie stamp sheet. I think she is just adorable!

Now, the technique part : ) The background of this card is a Painted Pigment background, from the August 2008 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. My girl was stamped on white, then colored lightly with pastel chalks. Add a ribbon, a little layering, and Viola! Fini!

Take a minute to enjoy the artwork from the other Blogger's Challenge players -- you can find them by clicking on the logo on my sidebar. Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment