Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Technique Blitz, TSSC and Blogger's Challenge!


Today is a "three-fer". As in, three things in one. Well, in two, actually! Aw heck, let me explain. Here is how I get three from all this...

First, the sketch used here was the Technostamper Sketch Challenge 29 from Monday -- which I am just a few days late on...


Second, today's Blogger's Challenge (59) is called "the same, but different" -- were we challenged with using a sketch of our choice to make two different cards with two diverse colors and stamps. I used MJ's sketch!

Finally, We are in the midst of a "Technique Blitz", so both of today's cards use techniques from the August 2008 issue of the TJ Newsletter. The first card, top, uses the Stenciled Collage Technique (8-08 TJNL) done on a Faux Denim Background (12-07 TJ). The stamps used here are from Oxford Impressions. I used an open-lined stamp over the stenciled area, and just lightly colored it in with colored pencils. I have a friend who loves horses, you see...

The second card, on the left, uses the Bandanna Technique from the 8-08 TJNL. These stamps are from Innovative Stamp Creations. Just love this stamp with that technique!

Okay, 'nuff for today... Check out the other Blogger's Challenge players by clicking on the logo in my sidebar. Have fun browsing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment