Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A personal note & a card, too...

I don't like to do this normally, but I have two things to post along with today's card.

First...I have a ton of sets on eBay that I am selling -- and more being put on every day. You can find them HERE. Please take a look if you feel like shopping! I need to make some room : )

Second, some of you may remember that I had to put my dear dog down at the end of the year. I have been very lonely, and just this week we decided to adopt a dog from our local Humane Society. Well, we hit the jackpot! Ajax is a 2 year old American White Shepherd and he is a mush -- loving, sweet, spunky -- and to top it all off, SOMEONE trained this dog very well. I am in love already! Here he is in all his glory:


Okay, now for today's card:

This card uses the Duotone Resist Technique from the February 2009 issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter as a background. The stamps are from Innovative Stamp Creations. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment