Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BC-87 Duotone Resist Inspiration


Sometimes things inspire you immediately. Today's Blogger's challenge was to use the bedding in the picture on the left as an inspiration piece. As soon as I saw it, I knew EXACTLY what I was going to create! That bedspread is a perfect piece for the Duotone resist Technique (February 2009 issue of the TJ Newsletter. The background stamp is from Stampin' Up! and the floral and word stamps are from Innovative Stamp Creations. Here is my creation:
I think what I like the most about this technique is the subtle variations of color that are achieved with the brayer. It is hard to tell in the picture, but can you see the fade from rust to orange to rust to burgundy? It is really pretty IRL.
Okay, now, back to eBaying my stamp sets! I put another bunch on today -- hopefully I will put more on tomorrow and be done with it for a while...thanks to all of you who stopped by and looked in the last two days! Here is my profile again, if you are in the mood for shopping : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment