Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

TSSC 58: Block Collage

Today's card is for Technostamper Sketch Challenge #58 (the sketch is below). My card features the Block Collage Technique from the February issue of the Technique Junkie Newsletter on the main panel using the "Walk a Mile" full sheet from the Stampinback line by I Brake for Stamps. I love how this card turned out!

I was going to do something totally different for this challenge, but these stamps just kind of jumped into my hands. You see, I was looking for these very stamps to make ATCs with last week. I was in a swap this month with a "Hollywood/Glamour" theme... I knew I had these stamps, and had something really cool planned...and then I couldn't find them. My stamp room just swallowed them up!

This morning, though, I was back to stamping, and wouldn't you know they were right there. Just right in front of me! So I figured I better use them for this before they are swallowed again. Hmm, maybe I should put them away in the right place???

In any case, Happy Birthday, Mary Jo -- and to my son Alex, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment