Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

BC-86: My Scary Valentines

Today's Blogger's Challenge was a themed challenge: Valentines. Not so hard for the day before! Since I have two teen-aged sons, I chose to make Valentine cards that "spoke" to them. Nothing says "I Love You"more than skulls with eyes for hearts and telling them that they ROCK.

The top card is for my 15 year old (who is a bit indifferent to the art of stamping - hence only glitter on the skull eyes, and Crystal effects on the teeth). My 13 year old appreciates the finer side of stamping, so his card has texture from the Cuttlebug, a full glittery skull, and Crystal Effects on the teeth.

Both cards were made using the Triple Play Technique from the February 2009 issue of the
Technique Junkie Newsletter. (yes, there is a third card -um, from the triple part), but that is for later this week -- I thought you might be sick of my Triple Play cards this week! All stamps: Stampin' Up! Just Jawing.
Hope your pre-Valentine's Day is filled with LOVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment