Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge -- Birthday!


When you have teenage boys, no hand made birthday card is ever cool enough. I am always trying to impress my kids with their birthday cards!My soon-to-be Sixteen year old son is VERY hard to impress. Don't get me wrong, he enjoys my stamping work -- just not when it comes to cards made for HIM!

This card was made for his birthday. My oldest baby is turning 16 -- soon to be driving. How did this happen? I am still 30 at heart, so I must have been VERY young when I had him.

But I digress...the Blogger's Challenge was to make a birthday card, so I used a Starch Smoosh background (August 2009 issue of the TJ Newsletter) with some Impression Obsession stamps. I hope I at least get some appreciation from him for using the gorgeous metallic paper from The Paper Temptress!! Hopefully, shimmer will impress him where my skills cannot.

Happy Birthday Ian!

Make sure to check out all of the artwork from the other Blogger's Challenge players -- the link is on my sidebar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment