Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Blogger's Challenge: Brushed Inks

Today's Blogger's Challenge was a sketch challenge (on the right). I chose to use this adorable dog from the SU's Wellness Wishes set over a Brushed Ink Background (August 2009 Technique Junkie Newsletter).

I have to say that the colors I used are far outside my comfort zone! I made the Brushed Inks Background yesterday, and I knew I was using it...so I just browsed my (too big) ribbon selections and came up with the ribbon. I just made the rest of the card to match! I like the way it looks.

My sick little puppy was colored with Copic Markers and the brown piece behind it is a Spellbinders Die.

If you have a few minutes, check out the other Blogger's Challenge player's cards. You won't be disappointed! Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment