Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The TJ Treasure Hunt - Final Stop!

Welcome! You have arrived at the last stop of the August Technique Junkie Newsletter Treasure Hunt. If this is your first stop, I suggest you take a minute or two to go to the Technique Junkie Design Team Blog and follow our path. You may just be the winner of our great prize package!

If you have followed the path all the way through, you will need this letter: X. It is the final clue to the 4 word "key" that opens the treasure chest!

As you may know, the cards on the blogs in the Treasure Hunt were all created with techniques from the TJ 7th Edition CD Bonus Techniques, and all of them feature our fabulous vendors. (You can pre-order YOUR copy of the CD today! Details are HERE). My card today is no exception! I created my card using the Starry Night Technique -- again, one of the bonus techniques from CD7. The adorable stamps used are from Clear Artistic Stamps (Remember, Technique Junkies receive 15% off! Check my sidebar for details).

Hey, want to know what you can win with this giveaway? First, this package, which includes stamps from See D's, Innovative Stamp Creations, Clear Artistic Stamps and Firecracker Designs by Pamela, PLUS a package of 4 Shimmerz paints: And these stamps from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps: PLUS a copy of the new CD (Note that if you pre-ordered it, you can have another copy OR I will refund the cost of the CD!).

Okay, this post is long enough -- let me tell you how to enter!
First and foremost, leave me a comment below with the "key" to the treasure box (the 4 word phrase that you collected along the way). Note that your comment will NOT show up -- I have comment moderation on because of the "key." Make sure that you leave enough information so that I can contact you to let you know you won. Just a reminder that Blogger does NOT leave me your email address. A great way to do this is to leave your email address in a spelled-out way, such as "p huntoon at optonline dot net." I will use my handy random number generator to pick the winning entry. You do NOT need to be a TJ subscriber to win. Comments must be entered by 9am EST Friday September 4th. Good Luck!

Congratulations, Gail Beezley! Gail is the lucky winner of this fabulous prize package!

PS: Remember to mark your calendars for next month's Treasure Hunt on Monday, September 28th! Our treasure hunts are scheduled for the last Monday of every month. In September, we will be previewing the techniques from the October 2009 issue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment