Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Indulging and Bulging...


I am on an egroup where there are some pretty ferocious RAKers. There is a virtual "hotel" and each floor has a theme -- I am on the diet and exercise floor. As such, I was recently "RAK attacked" by another floor -- I made and mailed this card to the participants of the floor that "attacked" me.

Inside I included a little note that said:
"A public service announcement from the Diet and Exercise floor: Those who Indulge, Bulge."

I hope they laughed!

In any case, I used my copics to color my lady and layered her over a Cuttlebug Highlight background (October 2008 TJ Newsletter). The woman stamp is from the Great American Stamp Store, and the candy bar stamps are from Stamp Camp.
Kinda makes you not-so-hungry, right?A

0 comments:

Post a Comment