Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Treasure Hunt: Junkie for Life!

So Glad you're here! Hopefully, you are on the last stop of the Treasure Hunt. If you are stopping here first, you really need to follow the Hunt starting at the Technique Junkie Design Team blog (http://techniquejunkies.blogspot.com). At each blog in the Treasure Hunt, you will pick up a letter -- and when you are done, you will come back here and leave me a comment with what you have found.

The winner of the Treasure Hunt will become a JUNKIE FOR LIFE! If you win, that will mean that all of the past and future materials are yours. CDs will automatically show up at your door. Issues will appear like magic. WooHoo! Let me tell you a little about the card above. My card uses a morphed version of the Starch Smoosh Technique, one of the 16 new techniques inside the August 2009 edition of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. When I morphed my card, I used colored cardstock in place of the glossy cardstock the technique calls for -- and it has a smashing result!! I used a stamp from Stampin' Up!'s Nature Nest Collection, and paired it with a SU Wheel, too.

The newsletters are being mailed today,too, so watch your mailboxes if you are already a Technique Junkie! And the link...I bet it is live by the time you finish reading this : )

Okay, no more turtling around! Leave me a comment at the end of this post with what you have collected on the Treasure Hunt. I will pick a winner when I return from CHA and vacation on Monday, August 3rd. Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment