Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bash Day 17: Pretty as a Peacock


Welcome to the 17th day of our month-long birthday bash. We are giving away something every day during the month of October 2012  to celebrate 10 years of the Technique Junkie Newsletter!
Simple Fold Album, Closed
It is no secret that I am a HUGE fan of Club Scrap/Club Stamp. I have subscribed for years (June 2002 was my first!) and I find them to be the most beautiful and elegant of all of the things in my (extensive) stash. And today, I am going to share it with YOU! The winner of today's giveaway will receive a Club Stamp kit! You will receive all of the lavish papers and goodies that come with the kit for a month. You don't need to be a scrapbooker, either (but you can be, of course), because everything you will receive is geared toward stampers. It also includes a cool project with all the materials. You will be amazed by this kit, I assure you!
Simple Fold Album, Open
The little scrapbook you see above was made with the October Club Scrap Kit. This whole Album took me less than an hour to make, and truth be told, 1/2 hour of that was searching for and printing the pictures! This is the Simple Fold Album from the Technique Junkie Mini Album Mania CD.  The coolest thing about this little album? It used so few supplies that I can make MANY more things from my kit!

Here is what the book looks like when you open it (the full page opened is above):

Okay, now it is your turn. To win the Club Stamp kit, just leave your name and email address in the comments. My random number generator will select one lucky comment and that person will be lavished with the Club Scrap/Club Stamp experience! Good luck!

The winner of thie Giveaway is Leslie G  Congrats, Leslie!



0 comments:

Post a Comment